MotorSport Vision's SuperCup is a competitive, yet fun and friendly championship for production saloon, hatchback, and sports car racers to enjoy. Whether you’re a relative novice looking to progress into a well-supported championship environment for the first time, or you’re an established competitor looking for a new challenge, SuperCup has plenty to offer.
Each round consists of a 30 minute qualifying session followed by a 45 minute race. Qualifying and the race take place on the same day. The race has a mandatory 2 minute Pit Stop for all teams.
Class S 225 - 201 bhp/tonne
Class A 200 - 176 bhp/tonne
Class B: Up to 175 bhp/tonne
Guest/Invitation Class: Any other Production and Production based Saloon, Hatchback and Sports car that we have given permission to join the championship or single event.
3 Classes – 3 Class winners
Each winner will be entered into an end of season Champion of Champions test event at Snetterton hosted by MINI Challenge UK!
The regulations for the series are reasonably relaxed, so that most cars that have already been developed for track days will be eligible.
- Meet the basic Motorsport UK standards for safety (check out our Guide to Motorsport UK Scrutineering Requirements)
- No more than 225 bhp per ton
- Minimum weight of 700kg (post race and with driver)
- Tyres must be list 1A, 1B, 1C with no slicks or motorsport wet tyres allowed
- Forced Induction cars and cars with a sequential gearbox must strictly conform to the championship regulations regarding ballast
- 4WD vehicles are not permitted
Aerodynamic devices are permitted, providing that the comply with the provisions set out in Appendix J of the Motorsport UK (particularly J5.20.10 & J5.20.11) in terms of fixed rear wings/diffusers and front splitters, "flat floors" are also permitted in SuperCup. It is implicit that these devices must be approved by the scrutineers. Active aero/DRS systems are not permitted.
To register your interest in the MSV SuperCup please contact Championship Coordinator Stuart Garland: