Motorsport Events Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright, hard working Administrator to join the Motorsport Events and MSVR (MotorSport Vision Racing) department based at Brands Hatch.
We're looking for bright, intelligent candidates brimming with enthusiasm for national motorsport who thrive on hard work, have creative flair, excellent administration skills and a keen eye for detail to help support the existing team. They must also possess excellent writing skills, as an element of the role involves drafting copy for programmes, the MSVR website, MSVR social media and some media releases.
The main responsibilities of the role will include all aspects of event planning and implementation, maintaining the MSVR website and social media outlets, providing general media assistance to all MSVR-run championships and series, issuing press releases and attending weekend race events across the UK. Other duties will include:
- Liaising with racing clubs and championship coordinators/promoters
- Pre event planning, dealing with event applications and regulations
- Distribution of tickets and passes to racing clubs and competitors
- Preparation of race meeting timetables
- Preparation, distribution and collation of race event paperwork
- Raising of purchase orders and invoices
- Assisting with the running and implementation of MSVR race events, including Chris Evans' CarFest, British GT & F4, the American SpeedFest and many club-level meetings
This role could be ideal for a recent university graduate who wishes to start their career in motorsport event organisation, or anyone looking to launch a career in the industry. The candidate will possess excellent written and spoken English skills, be an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills. Accuracy and good presentation will be required at all times, and they will be highly organised, demonstrate strong Outlook, Word and Excel skills, and be comfortable with data inputting.
An interest in motorsport is essential.
The successful candidate will have a full driving licence and be prepared to work weekends. He or she must be a team player and be outgoing.
Applicants should apply in writing, including completed application form, current CV, notice period and salary expectations, to
Human Resources Officer
email: Katie Platt (click here to download an application form)
Closing date: Friday 24 July 2015
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES