Marshals remain an integral part of any race meeting, and MSVR is enormously grateful for all the assistance and support we've received over the years.
Marshalling at race meetings provides a number of fantastic opportunities to get involved in motorsport at any level, from club racing through to major international events like the Blancpain GT Sprint Series at Brands Hatch.
If you are interested in becoming a key part of the action, the British Motorsport Marshals Club (BMMC) have produced a very helpful guide explaining the training process and what to expect as a marshal starting out - you can find it via their website here. For more general information or to register please visit www.marshals.co.uk or contact the BMMC by emailing [email protected].
If you are already an MSA-licensed marshal and would like to be involved as a marshal at one our MSVR meetings then please send an e-mail to the relevant circuit contact by clicking on the links below:
[email protected] - Brands Hatch
[email protected] - Oulton Park and Anglesey
[email protected] - Snetterton
[email protected] - Cadwell Park
[email protected] - Donington Park
[email protected] - Silverstone
When you volunteer as a marshal at MSVR meetings we would like to say a big thank you by offering you the following:
- Opportunities to attend free marshal track days
- According to the venue, vouchers for drink or food
- At every MSVR event one marshal will win a drive in a fabulous PalmerSport Formula 3000 car at Bedford Autodrome
- Anglo American Oils have generously offered MSVR marshal's pass holders a 30% discount on their range of lubricants. Visit www.aaoil.co.uk to see the products and call +44 (0) 1929 551557 quoting "MSVR Marshals' discount" to order
- National Tyres offer MSVR marshals the following discounts: